Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2012

Zitat eines anderen Mädchens

I found out that no matter what one deals with in life, it's always easier to deal with it while one is thin & clean & beautiful.
Now this sounds like a super stupid sentence, because beauty seems to be nothing compared to love & death & God & stuff like that. But it's true. Not because the universe makes your life better when you are thin. Not because God loves you more when you can fit size 0. But because of yourself. When one doesn't have to fight the body, it's easier to fight through life. And for me, the only way how not to see my body as an enemy, is to make it better.

I´m not trying to lose all the fat for some material reason or for a boy who didn´t want me at high school. I'm doing this because it´s a need of my soul, literally.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen